History and Timeline

1988

The company is founded under the name of Cyprotherm Ltd. in a small shop in Pallouriotissa, Nicosia.

1990

The company moves in a bigger workshop (350m²) in Latsia.

1992

The first owned factory of 1200m² is build in Dali Industrial Area in Nicosia.

1995

Cyprotherm Ltd is renamed to Cyprometal Ltd. and solely deals with steel structures.

1999

Cyprometal is awarded with the Larnaca Airport Departure & Arrival Halls.

2002

A new owned factory of 3500m² covered area is build in Tseri Industrial Zone, Nicosia.

2007

Facilities expand, factory is 6000m² and a new offices floor is constructed.

2010

Facilities expand more with the additional factory in Ayia Varvara (4500m²).

2011

We are awarded with the “Kings Avenue” (8000tons) shopping mall in Paphos.

2012

We are awarded with the 'Nicosia Mall' (4500 tons) shopping Mall in Nicosia.

2017

[/span1]
We have acquired the prestigious CE marking qualification (ΕΝ 1090-1:2009+A1:2011), considered as the pre-requisite for the production and trade of Building Products and Structures within the EU.

ΕΝ 1090-1:2009+A1:2011
“CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY OF THE FACTORY PRODUCTION CONTROL” (STEEL STRUCTURES EXC 3)

We have also obtained the Certificate for Quality Requirements for welding – Fusion Welding of Metallic Materials – Part 2 (EN ISO 3834-2:2005).

EN ISO 3834-2:2005
"QUALITY REQUIREMENTS FOR WELDING – FUSION WELDING OF METALLIC MATERIALS – PART 2: COMPREHENSIVE QUALITY REQUIREMENTS”

CERTIFICATE EN ISO 3834-2.2005CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY OF THE FACTORY PRODUCTION CONTROL